BDB Point: Guides and Instruction while Charging.
We believe that everyone should get an opportunity to charge his/her EV. Here are some of our best practices to make it easy, simple and safe.
FOLLOW STEPS BEFORE PAYMENT, INITIAL PROCESS
- First Park your EV in Front of Our EV Charging Station.
- Check for Charging Station is in Normal Mode (No Fault, No Power, etc).
- Off Your EV and connect Plug of Charger to EV Or connect connector Socket to Charger.
- Charger & EV both Shows EV has been Connected.
- Now, Open BDB Point app and Select Particular Charging Station (Scan QR code or locate over app)
- Select Charging Mode (Either Full Charger, Charger per Unit, Charge per amount) as required and submit.
- Next Pay for Charging KWH Required as per SOC Level and Pay amount via Payment gateway.
- Once Payment completed, Follow next Step for Start Charging.
- Start charging session by tapping Start Charging on your mobile app screen OR either OTP send to Your Mobile Number.
- Your EV will charge at a lower kWh rate, if it is above 50%. It will not use the kWh fast charging capability but will be on slow charging mode.
- Your charging session time will be based on the option you have selected while booking the time slot; i.e. by unit or by amount.
- Do not use the Red Emergency Stop button during charging session unless any unexpected emergency.
- After Charging completed as per selected SOC Level, KWH, Amount, Charger will automatically Stop Charging, You may receive notification via SMS or Check in App Live.
- Now, disconnect your EV and enjoy your Ride.